Saturday, August 19, 2017

Beyond Expectation: Celebrating American Dream in Brooklyn

My American Dream One Step Closer! Thank you, Everyone!

By Norma Jaeger Hopcraft


My Kickstarter campaign met its goal today! Thank you to supporters of my 30-year quest, my American Dream, to get my stories published. They're the fruit of 3 decades of wrestling with life, God and art.

Check out my campaign! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/normahopcraft/great-stories-well-told

Secret: I set my goal $500 lower than the total cost, to keep the goal more do-able. I'll still be out of pocket for $500.

Be a spectacular hero and help bring great stories into the world for readers!!!! Just 15 hours left!!!! You'll never see this request again.

Enjoy some photos from Brooklyn's Prospect Park as I celebrate!!!!!


Packed with picnickers.

An egret? A heron? Something with a long neck, hanging out in the park with all of us.


I swear, this is all in Prospect Park!

The big brown birds aren't geese, they're cygnets, baby swans full grown in just a few months!

He has his own flotation device.

He has his very own rock.

Cascading into the pond.

I'd like to dance in there!! That's how happy I am today! Please RT the Tweet that brought you here? Thanks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment