Wednesday, August 30, 2017

American Dream: Fabulous Design

What Is Going On Here?

By Norma Jaeger Hopcraft


Bergdorf Goodman caught my eye last week (though not my wallet, thanks to my superior powers of clutching it to my heart).

I don't buy it, but I enjoy it -- the high-end design, that is.



Would I feel fabulous wearing this, or ridiculous? My mother taught me not to wear different patterns. Hmmm...I think I'll stick with my mother on this one.

Where did the window designer find these fabulous balloons? I want some!!

And this blouse keeps your boobs covered because you glue it?

Your chance to look like Truman Capote, all in white.

Kinda like this one. Though it's unwearable for anyone over 25.

A clutch that looks like a bit of Spanish tile. I enjoy my snarkiness! I hope you do too! Please retweet the tweet that brought you here! And answer this question: What does high-end design do for you? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment