Thursday, August 24, 2017

American Dream: High-End Design

High-End Design: unless it makes you look ridiculous

By Norma Jaeger Hopcraft


I was waiting in midtown for a movie, The Midwife, with Catherine Deneuve (so wonderful), and the windows of Bergdorf Goodman caught my eye. Just as they are designed to do.

Bergdorf's windows are ALWAYS fabulous, so I thought I'd share these bonkers designs with you.


Love the silk! The gray shaggy fur---not so much.

Cookie Monster coat, anyone?

A man's purple bathrobe as a blouse....makes sense (sort of)

My favorite

A see-through raincoat and fluff around the ankles. 

I swear I made this jacket in 7th grade. But my mother wouldn't let me charge $750 for it. How about you? Do you sew? Do you shop? What do you think of what the top designers create? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment