Thursday, October 31, 2013

Old Barns and Surprises in the Barnyard, Quakertown, PA

Is Your American Dream to Live or Work in a Converted Barn?

Just beyond the covered bridge I showed you last week, I came across a picturesque barn with a surprise in the barnyard. I'd call the surprise picturesque, too; tell me if you agree. 


I like the look of it--a stone wall, vines, weathered wood...

A close-up of the weathered, viny effect.

Not a cow, but a---

--Silver Streak, which Google tells me is a Pontiac. 

I think it had a V-8, a snarly, powerful engine. The stories this car could tell...

Another view of the barn.

The front door. Tell me, do you like old barns, old cars? Pennsylvania? Comment below, or sign up to follow this blog. RT and Share, would ya? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment