Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Beautiful Place I Never Heard Of

Hi, fans! I apologize for missing our date last Thursday. Life interfered with getting something amusing ready for you. But I have plenty of pictures of American towns and cities to show you. So let's get started.

Blawenburg, NJ: I never heard of it until I drove through it on my way to Hopewell, NJ, which you will see beginning on Thursday. These pics were taken just a few weeks ago -- you can see how spring has progressed.


The Reformed Church is a major feature of Blawenburg, NJ.

I love the severity and plainness of the church.

Here's a detail of the front door.
Let's enjoy this magnolia, blooming just down the street from the church.

A home opposite the church, with wild brambles and forsythia.


No comments:

Post a Comment