Thursday, April 11, 2013

American Dreams in New York City

Please forgive me -- I only know the exact location of the first shot -- the rest are from different trips into the city and I don't recall the addresses. But they're still informative pictures, don't you think?




I stole a shot of the U.N. building on the far east sided, First Avenue at 46th Street. It's a place to dream of peace, especially when the cherry blossoms are in bloom (soon!).

NYU territory in the Village -- I like the carved doorway. This student is perhaps dreaming of conquering New York City on the stage, in the literary world, or in politics.

A bookshop somewhere in midtown. Dreaming of owning a rare book, anyone?

An ancient cemetery -- well, ancient in American terms, not European terms. 


A gothic church. I'll do better next time and give you the exact location so you can visit these sites for yourselves. Do you forgive me for losing track of the address? 


No comments:

Post a Comment