Monday, June 4, 2012

Monte Verde Canopy Crawl & Zipline

The American Dream: Adventure and Fun

The Monte Verde canopy crawl and zip line was a very fun day.  Why can't all days be that fun?  I can't help asking that question; I think adventure and fun is what we were created for.  On a work-a-day sort of day, it's an adventure to think of ways to make people laugh.


More exotic foliage and flowers on the canopy crawl.

Me, left front, with my family on one of the canopy bridges.  We were happy to see miniature orchids and tons of weird-looking growth.

Getting ready for the zipline.

The view from the zipline tower.  I'm glad I did it once, but I have no interest in doing it again.  It's off my bucket list. 

2 comments:

  1. Norma! You go Gurl! That looks like an experience. I think adventure and fun are high on the list of "being". I refuse to believe our purpose has anything to do with paperwork, mindless consumption or cruelty.
    Keep posting, I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steph, Heaven will be full of adventure and fun. And there will be no dust bunnies, paperwork or mail, other than postcards from fun places in the universe we will all have the time and the means to visit.

      Delete