Thursday, December 14, 2017

An American Dream: Live In Paris

An Aspiring Writers' Dream: To Live and Write in Paris

By Norma Jaeger Hopcraft

Many forces came together recently to give me a one-year creative writing sabbatical in Paris. Aspiring writers, it can happen to you, too!

I grabbed the opportunity and ran with it. I wrote a novel based on my 25 years' experience in writing groups. 

People tell me they enjoy the humor, the characters grab 'em, that they "feel like they're in the hands of a master storyteller." To read a few chapters, please click on the book cover to the right. 



A few scenes are inside several Gothic churches in Paris.

It gets a mention or two.


She must be French! How about you? Got the urge to write in Paris? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment