Thursday, July 30, 2015

American Dream: An Artist's Studio or House in Noank, CT

American Dream: I Think I'll Take the Studio

By Norma Jaeger Hopcraft


I promised a few shots of some great houses in Noank. You'll get them. But first, if you like my blog, sign up to follow it? And RT the link that brought you here? Thanks!




Great houses behind the lobster pots, a true sign of the Connecticut coast.

This one is on the water's edge.


Here's the view out its windows (almost).




I wouldn't call it a great house, but what a fantastic artist's or writer's studio it would make! Except it might smell of lobster...



Beyond the pier, some great houses, one with its own tower.

Another view of the same place. I like the covered gazebo overlooking the water, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment