Friday, April 10, 2015

American Dreams: Princeton, NJ

American Dreams: An Ivy League Education

By Norma Jaeger Hopcraft


Who hasn't dreamt of being a Princeton grad, with the world your oyster? On a spring visit to Princeton, NJ, I wandered the campus, the closest I'll get to an Ivy League education. No regrets, I've taught myself a lot, and life has taught me other things some kids in Princeton will never have the opportunity to know.

Say, if you like my blog, RT it? Like? +1? Thanks!



Can't you just hear the professors' minds whirring behind these windows? I'm a sucker for anything gothic and crenellated at top.

A tiger on a plinth. The school colors are a ghastly orange and black, like a tiger's stripes.

Here's another view, with gothic, small-paned windows in the background.



Don't know what it's called, but it's kind of magnifico, is it not?


No comments:

Post a Comment