Thursday, October 17, 2013

Clinton, NJ Indie Coffee Shop!!

American Dreams Get Formed and Worked On Here

I stopped in historic Clinton, NJ, and I have pictures for you of the downtown, and of special houses. But I stumbled upon an indie coffee shop, and you know my enthusiasm for those! So let's start there.



My critique: The name is appropriate--the shop is right next to a river.

Important things get discussed in coffee shops.

A fun sign.

A side door to a patio overlooking the Raritan River.

Same door, but showing you the milk bar. I love the gold tones of the walls -- very warm and inviting.

A seating area.

Some of the treats on display.
Yummy!

Baristas Casey Jackson (left) and Toni Adams.

Another room in the shop.

Same people, different angle.

Art for sale on the right. Fantastic atmosphere, right? Love it! Next week: historic downtown Clinton.




No comments:

Post a Comment