Thursday, April 18, 2013

American Dream: A Job

My American Dream: A Job

Going to job interviews in New York City, I often take pictures of  happenings and views. I hope that my longing for this job search to be over gets transmuted into the pictures. 

A shot of the roofline of New York City, taken just before a job interview. I was nervous, that's why the picture is tilted : )

Juggling in Bryant Park.



The lobby of Bobst Library at NYU (my recent alma mater).


A bulletin board for NYU students in the basement of Bobst. Think of all the activities you could go to and learn from, held in all the interesting meeting spaces of NYU!


Outside, in nearby Washington Square Park, a man played Tchaikovsky in 30-degree weather.


My son and his friends from Costa Rica with the lions outside the New York Public Library on 
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street.



The trio from Costa Rica with an American icon.


Times Square truly is the crossroads of the world. The artist was from China. What do you think of the likeness of Abraham, from Costa Rica? 

No comments:

Post a Comment