Friday, December 28, 2012

American Dreams, or Just Dreaming?

American Dreams, or Just Dreaming?

I know I said something about moving forward to December pictures in the last post, but then I found these of Washington Square Park in September. I just had to show you some of the great things humans are doing in New York City. Some are working to make their dreams come true, some are just dreaming.


A ventriloquist sets up for a show. Next:  His own show at Comedy Central?

A jazz band performing, hoping to make it big.

The arch, and people relaxing, dreaming.

The fountain. Notice "The Thinker," with chin on fist, in left center.

Kids just out of school attracted to the water like ducklings.

2 comments:

  1. Norma, I've really been enjoying all of your beautiful photographs that you've taken and am thankful that you share them in this meaningful way that highlights God's beauty in this world. He has given you a true talent and you're spreading His warmth through it ♡

    May 2013 be a kind and gentle New Year for you & your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Elaine, thank you for your thoughtful praise. I love sharing the places I visit with you and other readers. You are so kind to take a moment to extend your appreciation. Thank you so much! God bless you and yours from head to toe in the coming year.

      Delete