Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm Having No Fun at All


The Bainbridge Island ferry coming in to the dock on the Seattle waterfront.

I just had salmon & chips down at the waterfront of Seattle.  Tomorrow I plan to go to the main library (with laptop, do some transcribing of notes of interviews), then take the ferry to Bainbridge Island, disappoint shopkeepers there by not buying anything, maybe eat a salad for lunch, come back across early afternoon and see Pike Place Market (including a coffee at the original Starbuck's) and Seattle Center (highly recommended must-see's, including the space needle), then have dinner on the waterfront again.  Thursday it's bus to Portland. 

I'm happy on the bus.  I write in my favorite notebook with my favorite pen, work on my manuscript on my laptop, look out the window, see Mt. Rainier in all its glory.

I could live like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment